Hazel is expecting pups this summer, follow the birth and raising of them here

Monday, August 13, 2012

Thinking outside the box

 When I clean out the puppy box it makes my life easier to pop them in a crate, this little one has been working well.  They are growing fast now and I think in a couple of days I will need something larger to contain them. 
This weekend Hexe's pups moved downstairs and I shifted Hazel over to the spare room.  Hazel ( and especially Mick) were not too pleased with being set up in our bathroom, although a large room it was a bit too active :-)  Hazel was thrilled with the change over, I was thrilled because the little monsters pups were getting out of the previous puppy box and roaming around the bathroom at night.

My apologizes for these photos, not my finest hour with the camera.  I think it is time for a Puppy Pool Party photo session like the one that Hexe & crew had the other week.  Check back for new photos soon.
"Noooo don't do it sister, Lori only just cleaned our diggs!"
"You should look embarrassed, I can't believe you couldn't hold it for a few minutes"

No comments:

Post a Comment