Hazel is expecting pups this summer, follow the birth and raising of them here

Friday, August 31, 2012

I could be a rich women

If I could find a way to bottle and sell puppy energy!
New photos of Hazel's pups taken this morning.  I think the word to describe these pups is effervescent!  Fizzy, bubbly, full of energy.  They had an absolute ball out in the big yard, it was the first time I took the whole litter out and just let them loose, no pen, no boundaries, tons of grass to kick up their heels and just run.  What fun, enjoy the photos.















As part of my Chicken 'enrichment' program the pups went over to entertain them :-)
I adore my chickens, but look at the expressions...good thing there is a fence as I see evil intent there
Maybe some devious plotting!

No comments:

Post a Comment